Interview with Warren Lucas,General Manager of Aqua Restaurant Group Beijing独家采访北京Aqua集团总经理Warren Lucas
360Fashion Exclusive Interview with Warren Lucas,General Manager of Aqua Restaurant Group Beijing , Beijing,
360时尚在中国北京独家采访北京Aqua集团总经理Warren Lucas.
Q1: Tell us about the Fez Bar?
请给我们介绍一下这个酒吧?
A1: Step on to the open-air rooftop terrace at Fez Bar and you are transported to a scene from "The Tales of A Thousand and One Nights". Swathed in deep maroon canvas tents, twinkling with soft lighting from the traditional Moroccan burnished brass lamps straight from the Souk.
步入位于屋顶阳台的Fez室外酒吧,瞬间时空转换,
Immediately upon arrival you will be captivated by the sultry spirit of
在属于自己的帐幔中,
Fez Bar opens for al-fresco lounging at 6pm until late, 7 days from April through the summer. Fez Bar is a versatile venue ideal for pre-dinner signature cocktails, after-dinner nightcap and late night lounging with friends or business associates. It is the perfect spot for upscale parties and exclusive events under the stars with features such as a dance floor and a DJ booth incorporated in the layout.
Fez吧自3月中旬起,每日6点开始向客人提供露天休闲服务,
与Fez吧一起,在同一建筑内,另有三家超炫的概念餐饮店,同属 David Yeo的 Aqua餐饮集团,该集团在香港,
Q2: Who started it?
谁创办的?
A2: David Yeo and Richard Ward, owners of the famous aqua restaurant group from
David Yeo和 Richard Ward的 Aqua餐饮集团,该集团在香港
Q3: What's the intention of the Fez Bar?
酒吧的目的是什么?
A3: Fez Bar is designed to provide a sublime, romantic and relaxed lounge bar atmosphere in the heart of
Fez Bar是想提供一个夜晚浪漫休闲放松畅饮皆相宜的时尚好去处.
Q4: Why did you pick this location for the bar?
为什么选在这个地方?
A4: The location for the bar was chosen when the legation quarter development (the former American embassy) in
是因为北京原美国使馆重新规划成了一个北京最高档的餐饮与夜生活的聚集之地
Q5: Who designed the interior?
谁是室内设计师?
A5: David Yeo
Q6: Tell us about fashion nights?
能告诉我们一点关于时尚之夜吗?
A6: It is the perfect spot for upscale parties and exclusive events under the stars with features such as a dance floor and a DJ booth incorporated in the layout.
Q7: How did you select Lu 12.28 and why?
你为什么会选择Lu 12.28?
A7: Because she was the hottest fashion designer I'd met in
因为她是我在北京遇到过的最性感的设计师,我们的主题也是要展示年轻有个性的设计师作品.
Q8: What do you think about the fashion scene in
你认为北京的时尚活动怎么样?
A8: I'm still learning about the scene here but I'd love to know more which is why I designed this series so we can showcase
我还在学习阶段并且我想了解更多,这也是为什么我会有这个主题来展示中国和北京的设计.
Q9: Do you think that there are a lot of people interested in fashion outside the fashion industry?
你认为在时尚圈外的人会对时尚感兴趣吗?
A9: Everything is fashion, whether you like it or not so yes I think everybody is somehow connected to fashion in some way, the difference between people is whether they lead or follow fashion, I like the ones who lead like Lu!
任何东西都是和时尚有关的,不管你喜欢还是不喜欢.是的我想每个人或多或少都和时尚相关.不同的是他们是引领时尚还是追随时尚.我喜欢引领时尚的人,比如像璐.
Q10: What's the top drink at your bar?
你这里最好的酒是什么?
A10: Jackie Ho, our award winning mixologist will make you something special whenever you ask. Otherwise if you are in a hurry to choose try the amour rouge!
Jackie Ho,我们优秀的调酒师会根据您的需要给您调制特别的酒.
Q11: When is your next event?
下一次您举办活动是什么时候?
A11: The next Fez Bar fashion Series wil be in August, stay tuned!
下次应该是在8月份,请关注.
Leave a comment